- Malaysia's trade, exports, imports & trade surplus at historic high in 2021 New Straits Times
- Malaysia’s external trade surpassed RM2t in... The Malaysian Reserve
- Malaysia's external trade surpasses RM2tril in 2021 The Star Online
- Malaysia's 2021 export value at record high of RM1.2 trillion — DOSM The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia Posts December Trade Surplus on Rising Exports MarketWatch
- View Full coverage on Google News
Conveniently obtain permits for strategic items
For manufacturers, traders and forwarders of strategic items, getting a permit under the purview under the Strategic Trade Act 2010 is necessary.
The Strategic Trade Act (STA) 2010, is the legislation that controls the export, transhipment, transit and brokering of strategic items and technology, including arms and related material, as well as activities that will or may facilitate the design, development, production and delivery of weapons of mass destruction. This Act is consistent with Malaysia's national security and international obligations.
To facilitate and make easier the application for such permits, ePermitSTA is a handy tool.
ePermitSTA is an online system that allows you to apply for and get your pre-registration and permits approved in mouse clicks. Because it is also designed to monitor all strategic items, across all trading activities and according to specific requirement of STA, getting your strategic items approved is now easier, faster and more convenient.
Through ePermitSTA, items can be pre-registered for permit application. Once pre-registration approval is obtained from MITI and other relevant agencies, you can start applying permits for your trading activities electronically.
Call our CARELINE at 1 300 133 133 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries on ePermitSTA.
Pre-Registration Process Flow
Permit Application Process Flow