- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia offers 'sweet deal' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- Malaysia offers to increase imports from India after Kashmir row Investing.com
- Malaysia says eyeing more imports from India after threat of palm oil restrictions Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
The Strategic Trade Secretariat (STS), MITI and three other licensing agencies namely Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) and Pharmaceutical Services Division (PSD), Ministry of Health issue permits for export, transshipment, transit and brokering of strategic items, including arms and related material, and activities that will or may facilitate the design, development, production of weapons of mass destruction and their delivery systems. This regulation is mandated via the Strategic Trade Act 2010 (Act 708) and is in line with the Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 1540 of the United Nations.
Permit Application Procedure
5 working days after receiving complete application
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Category Code Number
Strategic Trade Items Finder
Strategic Trade Secretariat
Strategic Trade Secretariat,