- Malaysia's trade contracts 5pct in August New Straits Times
- Malaysia's August trade surplus expands to RM13.23bil, exports below forecast The Star Online
- Malaysia posts double-digit growth in August trade surplus of RM13b Malay Mail
- Malaysia's Trade Surplus in August Below Expectations Marketscreener.com
- Malaysia's export momentum falters due to weak regional demand — MIDF The Edge Markets MY
- View Full coverage on Google News
The Strategic Trade Secretariat (STS), MITI and three other licensing agencies namely Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) and Pharmaceutical Services Division (PSD), Ministry of Health issue permits for export, transshipment, transit and brokering of strategic items, including arms and related material, and activities that will or may facilitate the design, development, production of weapons of mass destruction and their delivery systems. This regulation is mandated via the Strategic Trade Act 2010 (Act 708) and is in line with the Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 1540 of the United Nations.
Permit Application Procedure
5 working days after receiving complete application
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Category Code Number
Strategic Trade Items Finder
Strategic Trade Secretariat
Strategic Trade Secretariat,