- Malaysia exploring new markets for palm oil - minister Malaysiakini
- Dr M: Malaysia could retaliate against EU by buying from China New Straits Times
- Malaysia could buy fighter jets from China due to EU palm oil curbs South China Morning Post
- Indonesia, Malaysia prepare to contest EU’s RED II CPO policy - The Jakarta Post Jakarta Post
- Mahathir Downplays Threat to Choose China Jets Amid EU Palm Spat Bloomberg
- View full coverage on Google News
Schedule shipments easier and faster
Have an office in Kuantan but need to make a submission in Penang? Need to assign berth numbers or issue SCN from wherever you are? Or monitor the number and types of vessel and the cargo calling at ports around the country?
eManifest offers you a single connecting point to smoother cargo arrangements. It makes scheduling your shipments faster, easier and more convenient.Description
Accessible anywhere, the Electronic Manifest System (eManifest) service from MyTRADELINK is a comprehensive system that allows port users such as Principal Shipping Agents (PSA), Shipping Agents (SA), and Freight Forwarders (FF) to submit application for vessel berthing and cargo manifests to the respective authorities for via the Internet.
It allows port users to submit their application for the Ship Call Number (SCN) and the ship manifests to the respective authorities. The respective authorities can then validate and verify all information required in a streamlined method.
Other than providing information about your manifests, eManifest helps save time by making available access to vital information such as location codes, port codes and other UN/EDIFACT codes, making documentation faster.
eManifest has also been designed in a way whereby it can be used by any user group as an alternative backup system.
Call our CARELINE at 1 300 133 133 or e-mail us at email@example.com should you have any queries on eManifest.