- Indonesia to increase imports from India amid New Delhi-Malaysia spat The Star Online
- India's curbs on Malaysian palm oil set to shake up sector chinadialogue
- Malaysia to buy more sugar from India to resolve palm oil dispute Gulf Today
- Nepal seeks early lifting of ban on export of refined palm oil to India Times of India
- View full coverage on Google News
Prepare and submit Customs declarations online
Do you feel that you are spending too much time preparing Customs declaration forms and are tired of taking a long time to queue up just to submit them?
Here's good news for you. You can do away with tedious queuing and minimise paperwork by using eDeclare.
Short for Electronic Customs Declaration, eDeclare is a web-based application that allows you to prepare and submit trade declarations from whatever location, at your own convenience.
With eDeclare, all you need is a computer and Internet connection to get things going. And apart from the usual trade declarations, you can also access value-added services such as tariff codes and rates with eDeclare. This way, you get all the vital information you need in one place.
Even those who are not technologically savvy can use eDeclare because it simplifies an otherwise complex process into a few simple clicks.
eDeclare comes in two flavours:
1. The online version where access is through the Internet.
You complete your data entry online and the complete declarations via the Internet. There is a small initial one-time investment to begin with using eDeclare. Because the application is centrally-hosted, it will be maintained and upgraded from time to time.
2. The offline version
This is the bulk of the users are currently using. You can purchase and install the client version of eDeclare in your company's computer. This version allows you to prepare the declarations offline at your own pace and comfort in your office. You will then only need to get the internet connection for submission of the declarations.