- Bursa Malaysia volatile in early trade The Star Online
- Bursa Malaysia rebounds in early trade | Malay Mail Malay Mail
- Malaysia Stock Market Has Flat Lead For Thursday's Trade Nasdaq
- Bursa Malaysia rebounds in early trade | Free Malaysia Today Free Malaysia Today
- Continued outflow from Bursa Malaysia last week, at slower pace, says MIDF Research New Straits Times
- View Full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF HEALTH (PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES DIVISION)
The Pharmaceutical Services Division (PSD) issues import permit for precursor/controlled chemical substance and medicine making machine, and export permit for precursor and controlled chemical substance under the following legislation:
- Poison Act 1952 & Regulations
- Sale of Drug Act 1952
- Control of Drugs and Cosmetics Regulations 1984
- Customs Act 1967
PSD is one of the Licensing Agencies that issues STA permit under the Strategic Trade Act 2010.
More info on STA Permit Procedures
Permit Application Procedure
Pharmaceutical Services Division does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Ministry of Health
Pn. Rohaida binti Zakaria