- Bursa Malaysia volatile in early trade The Star Online
- Bursa Malaysia rebounds in early trade | Malay Mail Malay Mail
- Bursa Malaysia rebounds in early trade | Free Malaysia Today Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia Stock Market Has Flat Lead For Thursday's Trade Nasdaq
- Continued outflow from Bursa Malaysia last week, at slower pace, says MIDF Research New Straits Times
- View Full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :