- Malaysia's trade in April increases to RM231.44b theSundaily
- Total trade rises 21.3pc to RM231.4b New Straits Times
- Malaysia's total trade soars 21.3% to RM231.44bil in April The Star Online
- Malaysia's total trade soars 21.3% to RM231.44 bil in April 2022 — MITI The Edge Markets MY
- Miti: Malaysia’s total trade soared 21.3pc to RM231.4b in April 2022 | Malay Mail Malay Mail
- View Full coverage on Google News
AGRICULTURE DEPARTMENT (CROP PROTECTION AND PLANT QUARANTINE DIVISION)
The Crop Protection and Plant Quarantine Division issues import permit, export license and certificate under the Plant Quarantine Act 1976, Customs (Prohibition of Import / Export) 2008 and International Trade of Endangered Species Act 2008 (Act 686). Import and export permits are issued online.
Permit Application Procedure
Import permit: RM15.00 per application
Export license: RM15.00 per application (not inclusive of physical inspection charge)
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
OGA (JPK) :