- National Trade Blueprint 2021-2025 to ensure Malaysia's export sector thrives The Sun Daily
- National Trade Blueprint to elevate Malaysia’s trade... The Malaysian Reserve
- Improving exports of merchandise The Star Online
- Overtaken by Vietnam and Thailand, Malaysia wants to again promote ‘Made in Malaysia’ brand Malay Mail
- Blueprint to bolster trade: PM Daily Express
- View Full coverage on Google News
The Strategic Trade Secretariat (STS), MITI and three other licensing agencies namely Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), Atomic Energy Licensing Board (AELB) and Pharmaceutical Services Division (PSD), Ministry of Health issue permits for export, transshipment, transit and brokering of strategic items, including arms and related material, and activities that will or may facilitate the design, development, production of weapons of mass destruction and their delivery systems. This regulation is mandated via the Strategic Trade Act 2010 (Act 708) and is in line with the Security Council Resolution (UNSCR) 1540 of the United Nations.
Permit Application Procedure
5 working days after receiving complete application
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Category Code Number
Strategic Trade Items Finder
Strategic Trade Secretariat
Strategic Trade Secretariat,