- Malaysia's trade in Feb 2020 expands 11.6 pct to RM136.28 bil New Straits Times
- Miti: Malaysia’s trade with Asean, major market Japan increased in Feb Malay Mail
- February 2020 trade surplus hits RM12.63 bil Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's Feb exports jump nearly 12%, strongest growth in 16 months Reuters
- Malaysia's exports grow 11.8 pct in February - Xinhua | English.news.cn Xinhua
- View Full coverage on Google News
NATIONAL KENAF AND TOBACCO BOARD
The National Kenaf and Tobacco Board (LKTN) issues tobacco import permit under the legislation of the Customs Act 1967 Customs Order (Prohibition of Imports) (Amendment) 2006.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
LKTN does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The tariff code for tobacco is 2401
National Kenaf and Tobacco Board
Tel: 609-766 8025
Email ends with:@lktn.gov.my
Pn. Hartini bt Ab Ghani
Pn. Najwa bt Mat Harun