- Malaysia to return to trade surplus soon The Star Online
- Malaysia slips into record deficit in April after 22 years of trade surplus The Edge Markets MY
- Sharp decline in Malaysia's exports New Straits Times
- Malaysia's trade fell 16.4% in April, 1st deficit since 1997 The Malaysian Reserve
- Miti: Malaysia records trade deficit in April after 269 consecutive months of surplus Malay Mail
- View Full coverage on Google News
NATIONAL KENAF AND TOBACCO BOARD
The National Kenaf and Tobacco Board (LKTN) issues tobacco import permit under the legislation of the Customs Act 1967 Customs Order (Prohibition of Imports) (Amendment) 2006.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
LKTN does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The tariff code for tobacco is 2401
National Kenaf and Tobacco Board
Tel: 609-766 8025
Email ends with:@lktn.gov.my
Pn. Hartini bt Ab Ghani
Pn. Najwa bt Mat Harun