- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Stronger trade for Malaysia in months ahead: Economists New Straits Times
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Malaysia's trade balance returns to surplus in May EdgeProp.my
- Malaysia records higher trade surplus of RM10.4b in May The Malaysian Reserve
- View Full coverage on Google News
NATIONAL KENAF AND TOBACCO BOARD
The National Kenaf and Tobacco Board (LKTN) issues tobacco import permit under the legislation of the Customs Act 1967 Customs Order (Prohibition of Imports) (Amendment) 2006.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
LKTN does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The tariff code for tobacco is 2401
National Kenaf and Tobacco Board
Tel: 609-766 8025
Email ends with:@lktn.gov.my
Pn. Hartini bt Ab Ghani
Pn. Najwa bt Mat Harun