- Economists upbeat on Malaysia’s trade growth momentum Malay Mail
- Malaysia trade surplus rises 38pct to RM16.6 bil in January 2021 New Straits Times
- Malaysia's trade surplus rises 38% in January 2021 The Malaysian Insight
- Trade surplus soars 38% to RM16.6bil in January Free Malaysia Today
- View Full coverage on Google News
NATIONAL KENAF AND TOBACCO BOARD
The National Kenaf and Tobacco Board (LKTN) issues tobacco import permit under the legislation of the Customs Act 1967 Customs Order (Prohibition of Imports) (Amendment) 2006.
Permit Application Procedure
LKTN does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The tariff code for tobacco is 2401
National Kenaf and Tobacco Board
Tel: 609-766 8025
En. Eizwan Muzani b. Adzmi
Pn. Norhasniza bt. Ibrahim