- Malaysia signs two trade deals to sell palm oil in South Asia, China The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia signs 2020 palm oil export deal for South Asia The Sun Daily
- Malaysia partners two international supply chain managers for palm oil export Malay Mail
- Malaysia signs palm oil export deal as India resumes purchases South China Morning Post
- UPDATE 1-Malaysia signs 2020 palm oil export deal for south Asia Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
NATIONAL KENAF AND TOBACCO BOARD
The National Kenaf and Tobacco Board (LKTN) issues tobacco import permit under the legislation of the Customs Act 1967 Customs Order (Prohibition of Imports) (Amendment) 2006.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
LKTN does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The tariff code for tobacco is 2401
National Kenaf and Tobacco Board
Tel: 609-766 8025
Email ends with:@lktn.gov.my
Pn. Hartini bt Ab Ghani
Pn. Najwa bt Mat Harun