- Malaysia's trade contracts 5pct in August New Straits Times
- Malaysia's August trade surplus expands to RM13.23bil, exports below forecast The Star Online
- Malaysia posts double-digit growth in August trade surplus of RM13b Malay Mail
- Malaysia's Trade Surplus in August Below Expectations Marketscreener.com
- Malaysia's export momentum falters due to weak regional demand — MIDF The Edge Markets MY
- View Full coverage on Google News
NATIONAL KENAF AND TOBACCO BOARD
The National Kenaf and Tobacco Board (LKTN) issues tobacco import permit under the legislation of the Customs Act 1967 Customs Order (Prohibition of Imports) (Amendment) 2006.
Permit Application Procedure
LKTN does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The tariff code for tobacco is 2401
National Kenaf and Tobacco Board
Tel: 609-766 8025
En. Eizwan Muzani b. Adzmi
Pn. Norhasniza bt. Ibrahim