- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- ‘China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia’ The Borneo Post
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE SARAWAK (VETERINARY DIVISION)
The State Veterinary Authority, Department of Agriculture Sarawak issues import and export permits under the legislation of Veterinary Public Health Ordinance, 1999, where the Veterinary Health Certificate (VHC) is issued under Section 84(B).
Only competent veterinary authority is allowed to endorse and sign the Veterinary Health Certificate. The permit is issued online upon application verification for import and export permits.
Below is the list of permits that are issued by the State Veterinary Authority:
- Form A - Import Permit
- Form B - Export Permit
- Form C(1) - Certificate of Health for Animal and Fish
- Form C(2) - Certificate of Health for Animal Products and Fish Products
- Form D - Certificate of Freedom of State From Disease
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Click here to view - PDF
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Applicants are required to follow the Royal Malaysian Customs tariff codes and procedures.
Department of Agriculture Sarawak
Tel: 6082-628 248/49/50
Email ends with:@sarawak.gov.my
Dr. Chia Pek Chin
Dr. Adrian Susin Ambud
Dr. Nicholaj Jenek