- Malaysia extends 'sweet offer' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here's what happened Business Insider
- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- malaysia-chonicle.com Malaysia Chronicle
- PM: No winner if trade war erupts between M'sia and India The Edge Markets MY
- View full coverage on Google News
The Energy Commission issues Certificate of Approval (COA) and Release Letter from Customs Detention for the importation of electrical equipment. These are issued online through the ePermit system.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Toll Free Number: 1-800-2222-78