- Malaysia's seven-month trade eases 1.4pct to RM1.06 trillion New Straits Times
- Malaysia’s trade surplus expands to RM14.27b in July 2019 Malay Mail
- Malaysia's exports rise 1.7% in July, trade surplus surges to RM14.3b The Sun Daily
- Miti: July trade surplus jumps to RM14.27 billion Malaysiakini
- Malaysia: Exports continue to defy global slump ING Think
- View full coverage on Google News
The Energy Commission issues Certificate of Approval (COA) and Release Letter from Customs Detention for the importation of electrical equipment. These are issued online through the ePermit system.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Toll Free Number: 1-800-2222-78