- Indonesia to increase imports from India amid New Delhi-Malaysia spat The Star Online
- What are Mahathir’s India comments costing Malaysian trade? South China Morning Post
- Malaysia hopes sugar will melt India' s heart Telegraph India
- Malaysia to buy more sugar from India to resolve palm oil dispute Gulf Today
- Nepal seeks early lifting of ban on export of refined palm oil to India Deccan Herald
- View full coverage on Google News
The Energy Commission issues Certificate of Approval (COA) and Release Letter from Customs Detention for the importation of electrical equipment. These are issued online through the ePermit system.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Toll Free Number: 1-800-2222-78