- Malaysia's trade surplus above RM10b mark in May New Straits Times
- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Malaysia records higher trade surplus of RM10.4b in May The Malaysian Reserve
- Trade activity seen improving gradually after 25.5% fall in Malaysia's May exports The Sun Daily
- View Full coverage on Google News
The Energy Commission issues Certificate of Approval (COA) and Release Letter from Customs Detention for the importation of electrical equipment. These are issued online through the ePermit system.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Toll Free Number: 1-800-2222-78