- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia offers to increase imports from India after Kashmir row CNA
- Malaysia says eyeing more imports from India after threat of palm oil restrictions Reuters
- Malaysia looks to increase imports from India after threat of palm oil curbs, says ready for talks to... Firstpost
- View full coverage on Google News
The Energy Commission issues Certificate of Approval (COA) and Release Letter from Customs Detention for the importation of electrical equipment. These are issued online through the ePermit system.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Toll Free Number: 1-800-2222-78