- Malaysia extends 'sweet offer' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- malaysia-chonicle.com Malaysia Chronicle
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here's what happened Business Insider
- Malaysia to study impact of India's planned trade action after Mahathir's Kashmir comments CNA
- View full coverage on Google News
ROYAL MALAYSIA POLICE
The Royal Malaysia Police issues approval for the importation of Siren Alarm from overseas. Permit is required to ascertain that the imported product does not emit sounds similar to the Fire Department, Police Department or Ambulance.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The Customs Tariff Code used is 853180100 for sound signalling equipment.
Royal Malaysia Police
Email ends with:@rmp.gov.my
DSP Rose Baini Bt. Hj. Kasim