- Malaysia's trade in Feb 2020 expands 11.6 pct to RM136.28 bil New Straits Times
- Miti: Malaysia’s trade with Asean, major market Japan increased in Feb Malay Mail
- February 2020 trade surplus hits RM12.63 bil Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's Feb exports jump nearly 12%, strongest growth in 16 months Reuters
- Malaysia's exports grow 11.8 pct in February - Xinhua | English.news.cn Xinhua
- View Full coverage on Google News
ROYAL MALAYSIA POLICE
The Royal Malaysia Police issues approval for the importation of Siren Alarm from overseas. Permit is required to ascertain that the imported product does not emit sounds similar to the Fire Department, Police Department or Ambulance.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The Customs Tariff Code used is 853180100 for sound signalling equipment.
Royal Malaysia Police
Email ends with:@rmp.gov.my
DSP Rose Baini Bt. Hj. Kasim