- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Stronger trade for Malaysia in months ahead: Economists New Straits Times
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Malaysia records higher trade surplus of RM10.4b in May The Malaysian Reserve
- Malaysia's trade balance returns to surplus in May EdgeProp.my
- View Full coverage on Google News
ROYAL MALAYSIA POLICE
The Royal Malaysia Police issues approval for the importation of Siren Alarm from overseas. Permit is required to ascertain that the imported product does not emit sounds similar to the Fire Department, Police Department or Ambulance.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The Customs Tariff Code used is 853180100 for sound signalling equipment.
Royal Malaysia Police
Email ends with:@rmp.gov.my
DSP Rose Baini Bt. Hj. Kasim