- Malaysia saves US$5 billion The Asean Post
- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
ROYAL MALAYSIA POLICE
The Royal Malaysia Police issues approval for the importation of Siren Alarm from overseas. Permit is required to ascertain that the imported product does not emit sounds similar to the Fire Department, Police Department or Ambulance.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The Customs Tariff Code used is 853180100 for sound signalling equipment.
Royal Malaysia Police
Email ends with:@rmp.gov.my
DSP Rose Baini Bt. Hj. Kasim