- Malaysia's seven-month trade eases 1.4pct to RM1.06 trillion New Straits Times
- Malaysia’s trade surplus expands to RM14.27b in July 2019 Malay Mail
- Malaysia's exports rise 1.7% in July, trade surplus surges to RM14.3b The Sun Daily
- Miti: July trade surplus jumps to RM14.27 billion Malaysiakini
- Malaysia's July exports rebound, trade surplus widens Nikkei Asian Review
- View full coverage on Google News
ROYAL MALAYSIA POLICE
The Royal Malaysia Police issues approval for the importation of Siren Alarm from overseas. Permit is required to ascertain that the imported product does not emit sounds similar to the Fire Department, Police Department or Ambulance.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
The Customs Tariff Code used is 853180100 for sound signalling equipment.
Royal Malaysia Police
Email ends with:@rmp.gov.my
DSP Rose Baini Bt. Hj. Kasim