- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Stronger trade for Malaysia in months ahead: Economists New Straits Times
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Malaysia's trade balance returns to surplus in May EdgeProp.my
- Trade activity seen improving gradually after 25.5% fall in Malaysia's May exports The Sun Daily
- View Full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED INDUSTRY (PADDY AND RICE INDUSTRY DIVISION)
The Paddy and Rice Industry Division issues import and export permits for rice, rice produce and paddy byproduct to the eligible Rice Distributor Licensee and Import / Export Licensee under the legislation of Paddy and Rice Regulation Act.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Paddy and Rice Regulatory Section does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry
Pn. Rohaya Binti Ahmad
En. Syed Abdul Kahar Muzzakir Syed Hamid
En. Pauzi Bin Aziz