- Malaysia's trade in Feb 2020 expands 11.6 pct to RM136.28 bil New Straits Times
- Miti: Malaysia’s trade with Asean, major market Japan increased in Feb Malay Mail
- February 2020 trade surplus hits RM12.63 bil Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's Feb trade rose 11.6% to RM136.3b The Sun Daily
- Malaysia's Feb exports jump nearly 12%, strongest growth in 16 months Reuters
- View Full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED INDUSTRY (PADDY AND RICE INDUSTRY DIVISION)
The Paddy and Rice Industry Division issues import and export permits for rice, rice produce and paddy byproduct to the eligible Rice Distributor Licensee and Import / Export Licensee under the legislation of Paddy and Rice Regulation Act.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Paddy and Rice Regulatory Section does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry
Pn. Rohaya Binti Ahmad
En. Syed Abdul Kahar Muzzakir Syed Hamid
En. Pauzi Bin Aziz