- Malaysia's trade contracts 5pct in August New Straits Times
- Malaysia's August trade surplus expands to RM13.23bil, exports below forecast The Star Online
- Malaysia posts double-digit growth in August trade surplus of RM13b Malay Mail
- Malaysia's Trade Surplus in August Below Expectations Marketscreener.com
- Malaysia's export momentum falters due to weak regional demand — MIDF The Edge Markets MY
- View Full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED INDUSTRY (PADDY AND RICE INDUSTRY DIVISION)
The Paddy and Rice Industry Division issues import and export permits for rice, rice produce and paddy byproduct to the eligible Rice Distributor Licensee and Import / Export Licensee under the legislation of Paddy and Rice Regulation Act.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Paddy and Rice Regulatory Section does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry
Pn. Rohaya Binti Ahmad
En. Syed Abdul Kahar Muzzakir Syed Hamid
En. Pauzi Bin Aziz