- PM: We will study impact of India's planned trade curbs on Malaysia New Straits Times
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here’s what happened Business Insider
- Malaysia to study impact of India's planned trade action The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia to study impact of India's planned trade action after Mahathir's Kashmir comments CNA
- Tensions rise as Kuala Lumpur, Delhi weigh tit-for-tat tariffs Livemint
- View full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED INDUSTRY (PADDY AND RICE INDUSTRY DIVISION)
The Paddy and Rice Industry Division issues import and export permits for rice, rice produce and paddy byproduct to the eligible Rice Distributor Licensee and Import / Export Licensee under the legislation of Paddy and Rice Regulation Act.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Paddy and Rice Regulatory Section does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry
Pn. Rohaya Binti Ahmad
En. Syed Abdul Kahar Muzzakir Syed Hamid
En. Pauzi Bin Aziz