- Malaysia saves US$5 billion The Asean Post
- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRO-BASED INDUSTRY (PADDY AND RICE INDUSTRY DIVISION)
The Paddy and Rice Industry Division issues import and export permits for rice, rice produce and paddy byproduct to the eligible Rice Distributor Licensee and Import / Export Licensee under the legislation of Paddy and Rice Regulation Act.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Paddy and Rice Regulatory Section does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry
Pn. Rohaya Binti Ahmad
En. Syed Abdul Kahar Muzzakir Syed Hamid
En. Pauzi Bin Aziz