- National Trade Blueprint 2021-2025 to ensure Malaysia's export sector thrives The Sun Daily
- National Trade Blueprint to elevate Malaysia’s trade... The Malaysian Reserve
- Improving exports of merchandise The Star Online
- Overtaken by Vietnam and Thailand, Malaysia wants to again promote ‘Made in Malaysia’ brand Malay Mail
- Blueprint to bolster trade: PM Daily Express
- View Full coverage on Google News
STIDC: Export License requirement from Republic of Korea
1. Please be informed that every exporter who wishes to apply for export license for shipment of timber and timber products to Republic of Korea are REQUIRED to obtain endorsement from STIDC at the back of the K2 printed form as required by Republic of Korea as proof of legality.
3. This requirement will be implemented on a one (1) year pilot implementation, effective 1"t October 2018 to 30th September 20'19.