- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Stronger trade for Malaysia in months ahead: Economists New Straits Times
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Trade activity seen improving gradually after 25.5% fall in Malaysia's May exports The Sun Daily
- Malaysia records higher trade surplus of RM10.4b in May The Malaysian Reserve
- View Full coverage on Google News
STIDC: Export License requirement from Republic of Korea
1. Please be informed that every exporter who wishes to apply for export license for shipment of timber and timber products to Republic of Korea are REQUIRED to obtain endorsement from STIDC at the back of the K2 printed form as required by Republic of Korea as proof of legality.
3. This requirement will be implemented on a one (1) year pilot implementation, effective 1"t October 2018 to 30th September 20'19.