- Malaysia's trade in Feb 2020 expands 11.6 pct to RM136.28 bil New Straits Times
- Miti: Malaysia’s trade with Asean, major market Japan increased in Feb Malay Mail
- February 2020 trade surplus hits RM12.63 bil Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's Feb trade rose 11.6% to RM136.3b The Sun Daily
- Malaysia's Feb exports jump nearly 12%, strongest growth in 16 months Reuters
- View Full coverage on Google News
STIDC: Export License requirement from Republic of Korea
1. Please be informed that every exporter who wishes to apply for export license for shipment of timber and timber products to Republic of Korea are REQUIRED to obtain endorsement from STIDC at the back of the K2 printed form as required by Republic of Korea as proof of legality.
3. This requirement will be implemented on a one (1) year pilot implementation, effective 1"t October 2018 to 30th September 20'19.