- Record-breaking October, first 10 months lead to higher Malaysia's trade than expected? New Straits Times Online
- Malaysia Trade Hit Fresh Highs in October MarketWatch
- Economists raise 2021 exports growth forecast for Malaysia following impressive October figure The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia’s export value hit above one trillion mark in the first 10 months this... The Malaysian Reserve
- Malaysian exports in January-October exceed RM1 trillion The Sun Daily
- View Full coverage on Google News
Announcement on Fast Track Clearance Expiry and COA for Metal Products
Please be informed that the Fast Track Clearance facilities will expire on 21st August 2013.
In addition, effective 22nd August 2013, all Certificate of Approval applications for the importation of Metal products shall be directed to the relevant organization indicated in attached Table.