- Malaysia extends 'sweet offer' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- malaysia-chonicle.com Malaysia Chronicle
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here's what happened Business Insider
- Malaysia offers to increase imports from India after Kashmir row Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
MALAYSIAN PINEAPPLE INDUSTRY BOARD
The Malaysian Pineapple Industry Board (MPIB) issues export permit for canned pineapple under the Pineapple Industrial Rule ( Export Market ) 1959 and subjected under the legislation of Pineapple Industry Act 1957 (Amendment 1990) and export permit for fresh pineapple under the legislation of Customs Order (Prohibition of Exports) 2008.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Pineapple Industry Board does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Canned pineapple - 2008.20.910, 2008.20.0020
Fresh pineapple - 0804.30.000
Malaysian Pineapple Industry Board
Tel: 607-236 1211/012 / 607-235 1337/587
Email ends with:@mpib.gov.my
En. Khalid bin Mohd Kadri
En. Mohamad Zaki bin Mohamad Jasa
En. Sarifuddin bin Abd Rasid