- Malaysia could become target for sanctions in US-China trade war, Mahathir warns Business Insider
- PM warns of possible trade sanctions on Malaysia New Straits Times Online
- Dr M warns of possible trade sanctions on Malaysia The Star Online
- Trapped: Malaysia PM says country is caught in US-China trade war Aljazeera.com
- Mahathir warns of possible trade sanctions on Malaysia amid US-China trade war The Straits Times
- View full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (FILM CENSORSHIP AND ENFORCEMENT DIVISION)
The Film Censorship and Enforcement Division issues film permit under the legislation of Film Censorship Act 2002 (Act 620), Section 8.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Client_Charter blas bla
Film Censorship and Enforcement Division does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Ministry of Home Affairs
Email ends with:@moha.gov.my
Pn. Wong Chooi Chin
Pn. Helmilia bt Hassan
Pn. Noridziani bt Mohamad