- National Trade Blueprint 2021-2025 to ensure Malaysia's export sector thrives The Sun Daily
- National Trade Blueprint to elevate Malaysia’s trade... The Malaysian Reserve
- Improving exports of merchandise The Star Online
- Overtaken by Vietnam and Thailand, Malaysia wants to again promote ‘Made in Malaysia’ brand Malay Mail
- 8 branding and eCommerce focus areas under Malaysia's National Trade Blueprint Marketing Interactive
- View Full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (FILM CENSORSHIP AND ENFORCEMENT DIVISION)
The Film Censorship and Enforcement Division issues film permit under the legislation of Film Censorship Act 2002 (Act 620), Section 8.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Client_Charter blas bla
Film Censorship and Enforcement Division does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Ministry of Home Affairs
Email ends with:@moha.gov.my
Pn. Wong Chooi Chin
Pn. Helmilia bt Hassan
Pn. Noridziani bt Mohamad