- Malaysia slips into record deficit in April after 22 years of trade surplus The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia's trade contracts 16pct in April, first deficit after 269 months of surplus New Straits Times
- Malaysia records trade deficit in April after 269 consecutive months of surplus The Star Online
- Malaysia posts first trade deficit since 1997 MarketWatch
- Miti: Malaysia records trade deficit in April after 269 consecutive months of surplus Malay Mail
- View Full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (FILM CENSORSHIP AND ENFORCEMENT DIVISION)
The Film Censorship and Enforcement Division issues film permit under the legislation of Film Censorship Act 2002 (Act 620), Section 8.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Client_Charter blas bla
Film Censorship and Enforcement Division does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Ministry of Home Affairs
Email ends with:@moha.gov.my
Pn. Wong Chooi Chin
Pn. Helmilia bt Hassan
Pn. Noridziani bt Mohamad