- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Stronger trade for Malaysia in months ahead: Economists New Straits Times
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Malaysia records higher trade surplus of RM10.4b in May The Malaysian Reserve
- Malaysia's trade balance returns to surplus in May EdgeProp.my
- View Full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (FILM CENSORSHIP AND ENFORCEMENT DIVISION)
The Film Censorship and Enforcement Division issues film permit under the legislation of Film Censorship Act 2002 (Act 620), Section 8.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Client_Charter blas bla
Film Censorship and Enforcement Division does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Ministry of Home Affairs
Email ends with:@moha.gov.my
Pn. Wong Chooi Chin
Pn. Helmilia bt Hassan
Pn. Noridziani bt Mohamad