- Malaysia saves US$5 billion The Asean Post
- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (FILM CENSORSHIP AND ENFORCEMENT DIVISION)
The Film Censorship and Enforcement Division issues film permit under the legislation of Film Censorship Act 2002 (Act 620), Section 8.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Client_Charter blas bla
Film Censorship and Enforcement Division does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Ministry of Home Affairs
Email ends with:@moha.gov.my
Pn. Wong Chooi Chin
Pn. Helmilia bt Hassan
Pn. Noridziani bt Mohamad