- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia offers 'sweet deal' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- Malaysia offers to increase imports from India after Kashmir row Investing.com
- Malaysia says eyeing more imports from India after threat of palm oil restrictions Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS (FILM CENSORSHIP AND ENFORCEMENT DIVISION)
The Film Censorship and Enforcement Division issues film permit under the legislation of Film Censorship Act 2002 (Act 620), Section 8.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
Client_Charter blas bla
Film Censorship and Enforcement Division does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Ministry of Home Affairs
Email ends with:@moha.gov.my
Pn. Wong Chooi Chin
Pn. Helmilia bt Hassan
Pn. Noridziani bt Mohamad