- Malaysia extends 'sweet offer' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- Sweet deal for India as Malaysia mulls importing raw sugar Free Malaysia Today
- malaysia-chonicle.com Malaysia Chronicle
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here's what happened Business Insider
- Malaysia offers to increase imports from India after Kashmir row Reuters
- View full coverage on Google News
MALAYSIAN COCOA BOARD
The Malaysian Cocoa Board issues permit for the exportation of dried cocoa bean under the legislation of:
- Act 343 Malaysia Cocoa Board (Incorporation ) Act 1988
- Malaysian Cocoa Board Regulation 2012
- License Term & Condition.
Export permit - 1 working day. Click here to view
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
The Cocoa Board does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted
Malaysian Cocoa Board
Email ends with:@koko.gov.my
En. Mohd Zamri A. Ghani