- Malaysia records May trade surplus of RM10.4bil The Star Online
- Stronger trade for Malaysia in months ahead: Economists New Straits Times
- Export performance may improve as Malaysia returns to trade surplus, says AmBank Malay Mail
- Malaysia's trade balance returns to surplus in May EdgeProp.my
- Malaysia records higher trade surplus of RM10.4b in May The Malaysian Reserve
- View Full coverage on Google News
MALAYSIAN COCOA BOARD
The Malaysian Cocoa Board issues permit for the exportation of dried cocoa bean under the legislation of:
- Act 343 Malaysia Cocoa Board (Incorporation ) Act 1988
- Malaysian Cocoa Board Regulation 2012
- License Term & Condition.
Export permit - 1 working day. Click here to view
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
The Cocoa Board does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted
Malaysian Cocoa Board
Email ends with:@koko.gov.my
En. Mohd Zamri A. Ghani