- Malaysia signs two trade deals to sell palm oil in South Asia, China The Edge Markets MY
- Greater demand for Malaysian palm oil from India and China New Straits Times
- Malaysia signs 2020 palm oil export deal for South Asia The Sun Daily
- Malaysia signs palm oil export deal as India resumes purchases South China Morning Post
- Malaysia partners two international supply chain managers for palm oil export Malay Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
MALAYSIAN COCOA BOARD
The Malaysian Cocoa Board issues permit for the exportation of dried cocoa bean under the legislation of:
- Act 343 Malaysia Cocoa Board (Incorporation ) Act 1988
- Malaysian Cocoa Board Regulation 2012
- License Term & Condition.
Export permit - 1 working day. Click here to view
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
The Cocoa Board does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted
Malaysian Cocoa Board
Email ends with:@koko.gov.my
En. Mohd Zamri A. Ghani