- Malaysia saves US$5 billion The Asean Post
- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
MALAYSIAN COCOA BOARD
The Malaysian Cocoa Board issues permit for the exportation of dried cocoa bean under the legislation of:
- Act 343 Malaysia Cocoa Board (Incorporation ) Act 1988
- Malaysian Cocoa Board Regulation 2012
- License Term & Condition.
Export permit - 1 working day. Click here to view
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
The Cocoa Board does not charge for permit issuance.
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Cocoa beans, whole or broken, raw or roasted
Malaysian Cocoa Board
Email ends with:@koko.gov.my
En. Mohd Zamri A. Ghani