- Malaysia extends 'sweet offer' to India to address trade imbalance New Straits Times
- Speculation, rumours bad for trade, warn Indian palm oil importers Free Malaysia Today
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here’s what happened Business Insider
- malaysia-chonicle.com Malaysia Chronicle
- Malaysia to study impact of India's planned trade action after Mahathir's Kashmir comments CNA
- View full coverage on Google News
FOREST DEPARTMENT SARAWAK
Forest Department Sarawak issues license and permit under the legislations below:
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection Rules, 1998)
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection (Edible Birds' Nest) Rules, 1998)
Applicants can apply for import and export permits using the ePermit system. Issuance of License is not included in this implementation.
Permit Application Procedure
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Applicants are required to follow the Royal Malaysian Customs tariff codes and procedures.
Forest Department Sarawak (HQ)
Email ends with:@sarawaknet.gov.my
En. Tan Heng Hau