- Malaysia to return to trade surplus soon The Star Online
- Malaysia slips into record deficit in April after 22 years of trade surplus The Edge Markets MY
- Sharp decline in Malaysia's exports New Straits Times
- Malaysia's trade fell 16.4% in April, 1st deficit since 1997 The Malaysian Reserve
- Miti: Malaysia records trade deficit in April after 269 consecutive months of surplus Malay Mail
- View Full coverage on Google News
FOREST DEPARTMENT SARAWAK
Forest Department Sarawak issues license and permit under the legislations below:
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection Rules, 1998)
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection (Edible Birds' Nest) Rules, 1998)
Applicants can apply for import and export permits using the ePermit system. Issuance of License is not included in this implementation.
Permit Application Procedure
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Applicants are required to follow the Royal Malaysian Customs tariff codes and procedures.
Forest Department Sarawak (HQ)
Email ends with:@sarawaknet.gov.my
En. Tan Heng Hau