- Malaysia signs two trade deals to sell palm oil in South Asia, China The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia signs 2020 palm oil export deal for South Asia The Sun Daily
- Malaysia partners two international supply chain managers for palm oil export Malay Mail
- UPDATE 1-Malaysia signs 2020 palm oil export deal for south Asia Reuters
- Malaysia partners international supply chain managers to boost palm oil exports Malaysiakini
- View full coverage on Google News
FOREST DEPARTMENT SARAWAK
Forest Department Sarawak issues license and permit under the legislations below:
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection Rules, 1998)
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection (Edible Birds' Nest) Rules, 1998)
Applicants can apply for import and export permits using the ePermit system. Issuance of License is not included in this implementation.
Permit Application Procedure
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Applicants are required to follow the Royal Malaysian Customs tariff codes and procedures.
Forest Department Sarawak (HQ)
Email ends with:@sarawaknet.gov.my
En. Tan Heng Hau