- Malaysia's trade in Feb 2020 expands 11.6 pct to RM136.28 bil New Straits Times
- Miti: Malaysia’s trade with Asean, major market Japan increased in Feb Malay Mail
- February 2020 trade surplus hits RM12.63 bil Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's Feb exports jump nearly 12%, strongest growth in 16 months Reuters
- View Full coverage on Google News
FOREST DEPARTMENT SARAWAK
Forest Department Sarawak issues license and permit under the legislations below:
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection Rules, 1998)
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection (Edible Birds' Nest) Rules, 1998)
Applicants can apply for import and export permits using the ePermit system. Issuance of License is not included in this implementation.
Permit Application Procedure
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Applicants are required to follow the Royal Malaysian Customs tariff codes and procedures.
Forest Department Sarawak (HQ)
Email ends with:@sarawaknet.gov.my
En. Tan Heng Hau