- Malaysia saves US$5 billion The Asean Post
- China keen on increasing palm oil trade with Malaysia, envoy says | Malaysia Malay Mail
- China keen on boosting palm oil trade with Malaysia, says ambassador The Malaysian Insight
- China injects RM3.7bil palm oil deal, more to come New Straits Times
- China 'keen' to buy more Malaysian palm oil - Business News The Star Online
- View full coverage on Google News
FOREST DEPARTMENT SARAWAK
Forest Department Sarawak issues license and permit under the legislations below:
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection Rules, 1998)
- Wild Life Protection Ordinance, 1998 (The wild Life Protection (Edible Birds' Nest) Rules, 1998)
Applicants can apply for import and export permits using the ePermit system. Issuance of License is not included in this implementation.
Permit Application Procedure
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Applicants are required to follow the Royal Malaysian Customs tariff codes and procedures.
Forest Department Sarawak (HQ)
Email ends with:@sarawaknet.gov.my
En. Tan Heng Hau