- Malaysia slips into record deficit in April after 22 years of trade surplus The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia's trade contracts 16pct in April, first deficit after 269 months of surplus New Straits Times
- Malaysia records trade deficit in April after 269 consecutive months of surplus The Star Online
- Malaysia posts first trade deficit since 1997 MarketWatch
- Miti: Malaysia records trade deficit in April after 269 consecutive months of surplus Malay Mail
- View Full coverage on Google News
FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AUTHORITY
The Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (FAMA) issues Import Permit for Round Cabbages and Raw Coffee Beans under the Customs Act (Prohibition of Imports) 2008.
Meanwhile, the export permit for fruits is issued under FAMA (LICENSING OF EXPORTATION OF FRUITS) REGULATIONS 1990.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
RM10 - Import Permit for Round Cabbages
RM30 - Import Permit for Coffee Beans
RM5 - Export Permit for Fruits
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority
Email ends with:@fama.gov.my
En. Ariffin Tukiran
En. Shanmugam Periasamy
En. Hasbullah Mohamad Hussin