- China temporarily bans wild animal meat trade New Straits Times
- China bans wildlife trade nationwide due to virus outbreak Free Malaysia Today
- Wuhan virus: China warns of faster spread as it bans wildlife trade The Straits Times
- China bans wildlife trade nationwide due to Wuhan virus outbreak CNA
- China Warns Virus Spread Increasing, More Cases: Virus Update BloombergQuint
- View full coverage on Google News
FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AUTHORITY
The Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (FAMA) issues Import Permit for Round Cabbages and Raw Coffee Beans under the Customs Act (Prohibition of Imports) 2008.
Meanwhile, the export permit for fruits is issued under FAMA (LICENSING OF EXPORTATION OF FRUITS) REGULATIONS 1990.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
RM10 - Import Permit for Round Cabbages
RM30 - Import Permit for Coffee Beans
RM5 - Export Permit for Fruits
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority
Email ends with:@fama.gov.my
En. Ariffin Tukiran
En. Shanmugam Periasamy
En. Hasbullah Mohamad Hussin