- PM: We will study impact of India's planned trade curbs on Malaysia New Straits Times
- India may curb Malaysian imports to punish Mahathir for UN comments – here’s what happened Business Insider
- Malaysia to study impact of India's planned trade action The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia to study impact of India's planned trade action after Mahathir's Kashmir comments CNA
- Tensions rise as Kuala Lumpur, Delhi weigh tit-for-tat tariffs Livemint
- View full coverage on Google News
FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AUTHORITY
The Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (FAMA) issues Import Permit for Round Cabbages and Raw Coffee Beans under the Customs Act (Prohibition of Imports) 2008.
Meanwhile, the export permit for fruits is issued under FAMA (LICENSING OF EXPORTATION OF FRUITS) REGULATIONS 1990.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
RM10 - Import Permit for Round Cabbages
RM30 - Import Permit for Coffee Beans
RM5 - Export Permit for Fruits
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority
Email ends with:@fama.gov.my
En. Ariffin Tukiran
En. Shanmugam Periasamy
En. Hasbullah Mohamad Hussin