- Malaysia records best trade surplus since 2008 Free Malaysia Today
- Malaysia's total trade eases 2.5 pct to RM1.83 trillion in 2019 New Straits Times
- Malaysia Dec 2019 exports up; full-year trade down at RM1.8 trillion The Edge Markets MY
- Malaysia's 2019 exports decline, first full-year drop in a decade The Sun Daily
- Malaysia's total trade to reach RM2 trillion in 2020 The Borneo Post
- View Full coverage on Google News
FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AUTHORITY
The Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (FAMA) issues Import Permit for Round Cabbages and Raw Coffee Beans under the Customs Act (Prohibition of Imports) 2008.
Meanwhile, the export permit for fruits is issued under FAMA (LICENSING OF EXPORTATION OF FRUITS) REGULATIONS 1990.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
RM10 - Import Permit for Round Cabbages
RM30 - Import Permit for Coffee Beans
RM5 - Export Permit for Fruits
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority
Email ends with:@fama.gov.my
En. Ariffin Tukiran
En. Shanmugam Periasamy
En. Hasbullah Mohamad Hussin