- Looking East: The Evolution of Pakistan-Malaysia Economic Ties The Diplomat
- Dr M: Malaysia could retaliate against EU by buying from China New Straits Times
- Indonesia, Malaysia prepare to contest EU’s RED II CPO policy - The Jakarta Post Jakarta Post
- Malaysia could buy fighter jets from China due to EU palm oil curbs South China Morning Post
- Mahathir Downplays Threat to Choose China Jets Amid EU Palm Spat Bloomberg
- View full coverage on Google News
FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AUTHORITY
The Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (FAMA) issues Import Permit for Round Cabbages and Raw Coffee Beans under the Customs Act (Prohibition of Imports) 2008.
Meanwhile, the export permit for fruits is issued under FAMA (LICENSING OF EXPORTATION OF FRUITS) REGULATIONS 1990.
Permit Application Procedure$Permit_Application_Procedure.data
RM10 - Import Permit for Round Cabbages
RM30 - Import Permit for Coffee Beans
RM5 - Export Permit for Fruits
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Click here to view - PDF
Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority
Email ends with:@fama.gov.my
En. Ariffin Tukiran
En. Shanmugam Periasamy
En. Hasbullah Mohamad Hussin