Malay Mail Online
'Malaysia's trade won't be significantly affected by Brexit'
Malaysia's trade will not be significantly affected by the United Kingdom leaving the European Union (EU), says Second International Trade and Industry Minister Ong Ka Chuan. He said the global trade direction is still on the right track. However, the ...
Brexit impact on Malaysia's trade, investments in long term minimal, says Miti
Malaysia will explore bilateral FTA with the UK: Mustapa
Mustapa: M'sia little impacted by Brexit, may seek separate FTA with UK
FEDERAL AGRICULTURAL MARKETING AUTHORITY
The Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (FAMA) issues Import Permit for Round Cabbages and Raw Coffee Beans under the Customs Act (Prohibition of Imports) 2008.
Meanwhile, the export permit for fruits is issued under FAMA (LICENSING OF EXPORTATION OF FRUITS) REGULATIONS 1990.
Permit Application Procedure
- For the importation of Round Cabbages and Raw Coffee Beans, the importer must obtain the Quota approval.
- For the exportation of fruits (star fruit and papaya), the exporter must obtain the Export License from FAMA (Licensing Branch). The application form can be downloaded at www.fama.gov.my.
- Applicant must register with Dagang Net for ePermit subscription.
- Applicant submits online application.
- FAMA Officer (Pem.EE) verifies the application.
- FAMA Officer (PPEE above) approves the application.
- Approved application will be sent to Customs Information System.
RM10 - Import Permit for Round Cabbages
RM30 - Import Permit for Coffee Beans
RM5 - Export Permit for Fruits
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Click here to view - PDF
Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority
Email ends with:@fama.gov.my
En. Ariffin Tukiran
En. Shanmugam Periasamy
En. Hasbullah Mohamad Hussin