- Malaysia to return to trade surplus soon The Star Online
- Malaysia slips into record deficit in April after 22 years of trade surplus The Edge Markets MY
- Sharp decline in Malaysia's exports New Straits Times
- Malaysia's trade fell 16.4% in April, 1st deficit since 1997 The Malaysian Reserve
- Malaysia posts first trade deficit since 1997 MarketWatch
- View Full coverage on Google News
Conveniently obtain permits for strategic items
For manufacturers, traders and forwarders of strategic items, getting a permit under the purview under the Strategic Trade Act 2010 is necessary.
The Strategic Trade Act (STA) 2010, is the legislation that controls the export, transhipment, transit and brokering of strategic items and technology, including arms and related material, as well as activities that will or may facilitate the design, development, production and delivery of weapons of mass destruction. This Act is consistent with Malaysia's national security and international obligations.
To facilitate and make easier the application for such permits, ePermitSTA is a handy tool.
ePermitSTA is an online system that allows you to apply for and get your pre-registration and permits approved in mouse clicks. Because it is also designed to monitor all strategic items, across all trading activities and according to specific requirement of STA, getting your strategic items approved is now easier, faster and more convenient.
Through ePermitSTA, items can be pre-registered for permit application. Once pre-registration approval is obtained from MITI and other relevant agencies, you can start applying permits for your trading activities electronically.
Call our CARELINE at 1 300 133 133 or e-mail us at email@example.com should you have any queries on ePermitSTA.
Pre-Registration Process Flow
Permit Application Process Flow