- National Trade Blueprint 2021-2025 to ensure Malaysia's export sector thrives The Sun Daily
- National Trade Blueprint to elevate Malaysia’s trade... The Malaysian Reserve
- Overtaken by Vietnam and Thailand, Malaysia wants to again promote ‘Made in Malaysia’ brand Malay Mail
- Improving exports of merchandise The Star Online
- 8 branding and eCommerce focus areas under Malaysia's National Trade Blueprint Marketing Interactive
- View Full coverage on Google News
A quick way to prove the origins of your goods
A Preferential Certificate of Origin (PCO) is a document attesting that goods in a particular shipment are of a certain origin. This certificate is required by a country's customs authority in deciding whether the imports should benefit from preferential treatment in accordance with special trading areas or customs unions. It also enables products to enjoy tariff reduction or zero duty when the products are exported to other countries that participate in trade arrangements with Malaysia.
myTRADELINK's Electronic Preferential Certificate of Origin (ePCO) service makes it quick and easy to prove the origins of your goods.
A web-based Certificate of Origin application and approval system, the Electronic Preferential Certificate of Origin (ePCO) is an online document that certifies the country of origin of a product. This is to satisfy customs or trade requirements and also can be used as a supporting document for the issuance of a corresponding Certificate of Origin by other authorised parties.
Its other functions include:
Schemes available under ePCO are:
Because ePCO transfers manual procedures to online, applications can be processed and approved electronically - saving time, operational costs and hassle for both parties!
Call our CARELINE at 1 300 133 133 or e-mail us at email@example.com should you have any queries on ePCO.