- Malaysia's trade contracts 5pct in August New Straits Times
- Malaysia's August trade surplus expands to RM13.23bil, exports below forecast The Star Online
- Malaysia posts double-digit growth in August trade surplus of RM13b Malay Mail
- Malaysia's Trade Surplus in August Below Expectations Marketscreener.com
- Malaysia's export momentum falters due to weak regional demand — MIDF The Edge Markets MY
- View Full coverage on Google News
DEPARTMENT OF VETERINARY SERVICES
The Department of Veterinary Services issues permit for the importation and exportation of live animal and animal product under the legislation of Animal Act 1953 (Revised 2006) and Animal Food Act 2009 (Act 698).
Veterinary Health Certificate (VHC) is issued under the legislation of Section 24, Veterinary Surgeons Act 1974, Act 147 that allows only competent veterinary authority to endorse and sign the Veterinary Health Certificate.
Below is the list of permit issued by the Deparment of Veterinary Services:
- Haiwan 26 - Import permit for Day Old Chick (DOC), Day Old Duck (DOD) and telur SPF
- Haiwan 25 - Export permit for animal product and live animal, Import permit for live animal
- Haiwan 27- Import permit for animal products / carcass
- Haiwan 29 - Freedom Health Certificate ( for animal product only)
Permit Application Procedure
Tariff CodesImportant announcement.
Please refer to Royal Malaysian Customs implementation on PDK/AHTN 2012
Kindly refer to fta.miti.gov.my
Applicants are required to follow the Royal Malaysian Customs tariff codes and procedures.
Department of Veterinary Services
Quarantine and Import Export Services Section